Popular Landmarks in Kuala Lumpur - Damansara Heights
Gathering elite talents in high-level fields
The most luxurious area has a green living environment
Adjacent to the high-end residential area, the charm of the Damansara apartment is doubled
Damansara Heights, known as "Girung Beverly Hills"
Is Malaysia's most wealthy and luxurious villa area
- The largest comprehensive development of Damansara Heights is currently combined with the Commercial Building, Shopping Mall, Luxury Hotel and Superior
- Residential Building.
- With the reputation of the city of Regal Kuala Lumpur, just 15 minutes drive from Gemini
- It is a 5-minute walk to Damansara Station and only 4 stops to Bukit Bintang.
- Fashion mansion community planning, foreigners' preferred housing
- Take the elevator to the Damansara City Mall and enjoy the leisure, entertainment and fashion life circle.
- Close to world-renowned (Sofitel) luxury hotels for a luxurious taste
- Adjacent to Hong Kong's Hong Leong Building, internationally renowned companies settle in and demand for business guest housing is high.
- Imported brand kitchen and bathroom to create a diverse living style
- Rarely built into the house, you can have an immediate return
- Permanent title
- The interior of the building is high, showing a brilliant and beautiful life